Visa Application

  • You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page.
  • You should submit the Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (V2011A) which is truthfully completed and signed.
  • Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should be recent, front view, in 48mm x33mm size without head covering.
  • Apply for a tourist visa (L-Visa).
  • You need to provide either an invitation letter or a flight ticket. The invitation letter will be provided by us!

Your tourist visa will allow you to enter China, after you arrive we will change your visa to a 3/6/12 month student visa depending on the length of your stay.

Please check out your own embassy, your country might have different requirements!